[Zope] Initial setup

John Poltorak jp at warpix.org
Sat Jan 24 16:47:34 EST 2004

On Sat, Jan 24, 2004 at 04:37:35PM -0500, Chris McDonough wrote:
> Looks like you're invoking the script with an old version of Python.
> Upgrade the Python on your system to 2.2.X or 2.3.X or use the one that
> comes shipped with Zope (if you've got a Zope binary release).

Any idea how I update python on Red Hat using apt-get?

It looks like some recent update has been backed out since I had v2.2.2
here a few days ago but I'm using v1.5.2 now for some reason, or has my
installation of Zope picked up the wrong version? It looks as though I
have v1.5.2 installed, along with 2.2.2...

--
John