[Zope] ZClass Catalog Update

KJZZ Webmaster kjzz.webmaster at riomail.maricopa.edu
Sun Jan 25 21:58:18 EST 2004

In trying to get a bit closer with this, I am using the following script,
which can be found here:

http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1032051394

catalog = context.Catalog
if obj is None:
  obj=context
# print obj
# print obj.title_or_id(), ' prints the title or id of the object'
catalog.catalog_object(obj)
# return printed

Yet, after the script has run, I do not get an error, but the individual
entry does not update in the catalog.

Is it true I should be sending, for instance, the following obj "<story
instance at 11A9D3E0>" to the catalog_object method?  Or should I be doing
 something else.

Appreciate the help.

John T.