[Zope] Re: hi

freecart at nopdesign.com freecart at nopdesign.com
Thu Jan 29 19:01:51 EST 2004

I'm sorry, but because I have been receiving more than 100 junk-mail
messages an hour, I no longer accept e-mail from unregistered senders.
To send me a message, please follow the path that best describes your needs:

Business Contacts
-----------------
  1. Register as a valid sender by visiting http://www.nopdesign.com/register/
  2. Re-send your e-mail

FreeCart Support
----------------
  1. Post a message to the support forum at http://www.nopdesign.com/forum/

Friends and Family
------------------
  1. Register as friends & family by visiting http://www.nopdesign.com/family/
  2. Re-send your e-mail

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, however, there was simply no way to keep up
with the volume of junk-mail I receive, even with the freeware or commercial
spam blocking tools.  Once you register, you will not need to register again,
unless you change your e-mail address.

If you didn't send me a message, there is a good chance someone you know
has an email virus or your email has been targetted by spammers.  I received
your email as:

   From: zope at zope.org
   Subject: hi

Thank you,