[Zope] That F***ing worm

Dylan Reinhardt zope at dylanreinhardt.com
Fri Jan 30 11:50:58 EST 2004

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:19:47, "Julia  Phipps"
<searchlightsoul at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:19:47 -0800
> From: "Julia  Phipps" <searchlightsoul at earthlink.net>
> Subject: [Zope] there's a fucking worm in this email
> To: <zope at zope.org>
>
>   From: Dylan Reinhardt <zope at dylanreinhardt.com>
>   Subject: Re: [Zope] Add Zope Users from Shell
>   To: axel kittenberger <axel.kittenberger at univie.ac.at>
>   Cc: Zope Users <zope at zope.org>

[much base64 stuff snipped]

For the record, that is not the message I sent.  This is:

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2004-January/146373.html

I'm running Evo on Linux and I can assure you I am not infected with any
Windows-based worms.

I sent a message with this subject at this time, but it was not infected
coming out of my machine nor is this what it looks like in the list
archives.  I'd take a careful look at any Windows-based servers that are
hosting your mail.

FWIW,

Dylan