[Zope] importing an existing python module into Zope python script? FIXED!

Rachel Willmer rachel_lists at willmer.org
Sat Jan 31 11:52:35 EST 2004

Dieter Maurer wrote:

> What is the "GlobalModules" product?
>
> Products usually do not live in "lib/python" but in a "Products"
> folder.
>
> Only products can be refreshed.

GlobalModules is the name of the example product used in the README file
you referred me to above.

It is in the lib/python/Products directory (not lib/python)(sorry,
careless typing on my part)

Right, thanks for all your help. I've got this working now...

It was a combination of careless typing, browser not refreshing when I
thought it was, zope not refreshing when I thought it was, and just
staring at the problem too hard for too long...

I'd like to write this up to add to the documentation to help the next
newbie that hits this problem, should I just add something into the Zope
Book (can I?) or is there a more formal entry submission process?

Thanks again for your help
Rachel