[Zope] Re: LocalFS 1.3 for Zope2.7.1 released

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Tue Jul 6 05:27:46 EDT 2004

Hi Andreas,

I'm glad to hear that you've updated LocalFS to serve static files more
efficiently. Perhaps using your LocalFS, Zope can stream large MP3 files
after all?

I noticed on the downloads page (http://www.easyleading.org/Downloads/),
that you have a product called PloneSingleLocalFS which I assume
implements LocalFS in a Plone site.

I downloaded this product and the README stated that LocalFS 1.4-andreas
is a required product. However, your download page only shows LocalFS
1.3-andreas as available.

I went ahead and tried to install PloneSingleLocalFS using LocalFS
1.3-andreas, but when I tried to add a new 'plonesinglelocalfolder'
item, a dialog box appeared asking me to login. I used my manager un/pw,
but the box kept re-appearing.

I suspect that it is because I am trying to use it with the older
version of LocalFS. Will you make LocalFS 1.4-andreas available for
download?

Thanks,
Nate