[Zope] Zope Development: Taking the Next Step

Roy S. Rapoport zope at ols.inorganic.org
Fri Jul 9 00:18:03 EDT 2004

I've been using Zope for about a year or so.  In this time, I've become
thoroughly comfortable with user-level development -- I've done decently
interesting python scripts, page templates, etc.

I've come to really understand, however, that when it comes to the next
level of Zope development, I'm not really sure where to start.  Having had
to take a look at some Products recently and tweak them, I find that while
I can tweak things sometime, I'm certainly ages away from, say, being able
to create my own Product or understanding even how they work.

Is there some sort of decent way to start delving into this that doesn't
involve "just read some Products and figure out what they're doing"?

-roy