[Zope] Re: Zope vs. Typo3 dillema

Bogdan M. Maryniuck bo at bitute.b4net.lt
Fri Jul 9 04:23:22 EDT 2004

On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 10:00:59AM +0200, Jerome R. Westrick wrote:
> > There is a better idea: http://www.openreport.org
> That's an intersting concept....

But seems like it does not supported anymore. I had forked it and have my own
OpenRML engine which is supported, but it still not announced yet.

NOTE:
And, probably soon, OpenSource Community will have +1 another one PDF generator
from some company which is also similar to my OpenRML or RML2PDF from ReportLab.
But things are unclear yet and there also some questions how to use it from Zope,
so I will not tell anybody something more.

--
暮

The advertisement is the most truthful part of a newspaper.
                -- Thomas Jefferson