[Zope] Help with mail error -- Error Value: (111, 'Connection refused')

Dan Gaibel dg76 at cornell.edu
Fri Jul 9 13:01:29 EDT 2004

After switching machines around due to a crash/recovery. I find that
I'm getting an error when I try to use methods which utilize the
Mailhost object. I get "Error Value: (111, 'Connection refused')"  I
don't understand what could have caused this change, except for
changing IP addresses. Any thoughts? I'm running on RH 7.3, Zope 2.5.1,
Python 2.1.3. Does Mailhost need to use sendmail?

Many thanks,

Dan