[Zope] changing passwd, api

John Hunter jdhunter at ace.bsd.uchicago.edu
Fri Jul 9 15:11:58 EDT 2004

I have a change passwd form in a python product.  Standard issue
stuff: the user types his old passwd in and the new passwd twice, and
if all is hunky-dory I call

  aclFolder._doChangeUser(authUserName, REQUEST['newpasswd'], roles,  domains='')

Problem is, they are redirected to a page that requires authentication
and they get prompted for authentication with their new passwd since
their old passwd has been changed.

Is there anything I can call or do to handle this step for them so
they don't have to enter their passwd yet again?

Thanks,
John Hunter
zope 2.7