[Zope] RDFSummary wierd error!

Marc Lindahl marc at bowery.com
Mon Jul 12 12:48:36 EDT 2004

I get this error when updating an RDFSummary instance.  Not right away
but after zope is running for a while.  If I restart zope then I can
update OK for a while, but then after several hours the error comes
back!

zope 2.6.2 (with included python 2.1), CMF 1.4.2, plone 2.0RC5,
RDFSummary 4.2p1

here's the traceback:

xception traceback
Time 	2004/07/12 11:48:37.103 GMT-4
User Name (User Id) 	admin (admin)
Request URL 	http://www.bowery.com/protest/News/bowery/update
Exception Type 	TypeError
Exception Value 	unbound method __init__() must be called with instance
as first argument

Traceback (innermost last):

     * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
     * Module Products.RDFSummary.RDFSummary, line 328, in update
     * Module Products.RDFSummary.RDFSummary, line 802, in parse_url
     * Module urllib2, line 135, in urlopen
     * Module urllib2, line 318, in open
     * Module urllib2, line 297, in _call_chain
     * Module urllib2, line 826, in http_open
     * Module urllib2, line 818, in do_open
     * Module urllib, line 805, in __init__

TypeError: unbound method __init__() must be called with instance as
first argument