[Zope] Zope v3 as a base for web-services?

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Wed Jul 14 01:46:43 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 13 July 2004 23:04, J C Lawrence wrote:
> Has there been motion toward making Zope v3 a base for web services?  In
> particular I'm thinking of things like WSDL, UDDI, SOAP etc.

No, simply because it is too much work. If you provide Python libraries for
these standards, it should be no problem to get them integrated in Zope
though.

Note: If anyone on this list refers to Zope 3, please use Zope 3, Zope X3,
Zope X3.0, Zope 3.0. This way it is more likely that me or other developers
will see the mail. If you have technical questions, you can also always send
them to zope3-dev at zope.org.

Regards,
Stephan
--