[Zope] i18n local content

Milos Prudek prudek at bvx.cz
Wed Jul 14 09:12:10 EDT 2004

Can someone help me understand current i18n situation in Zope?

I know that Localizer is obsolete. I have a working site in Localizer
and I want to move to a non-obsolete solution.

I migrated Localizer's MessageCatalog to Placeless Translation Service.
Perfect.

But I don't know how to migrate Localizer's LocalContent. LocalContent
allows multiline strings in a single entity. PTS does not permit
multiline strings. Which product can be used for this in Zope?

--
Milos Prudek