[Zope] Flash tutorials for newbies to Zope

Ausum Studio ausum_studio at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 15:08:53 EDT 2004

I'd like to build a tutorials library for newbies, made out of Flash files,
covering the basics of Zope and the CMF. The one I've started with is about
the use of ZClasses as a rapid prototyping tool. Since my knowledge of Zope
is more practical than theorical, I'd like to call for the help of members
of the community to review what I've done so far, in order to improve the
overal quality of the contents (English faults probably), and to
suggest&participate to plan the 'hot' tutorials that could help to lower the
learning curve to newcomers.

http://zope.org/Members/ausum/tutorials/zclass_tutorial_01

Ausum