[Zope] ZPT Help!

Michael Fox Michael at CenturySoftware.com.au
Tue Jul 20 01:59:22 EDT 2004

Hi *,

I have a folder which contains a bunch of ZPT's and images, some of
which share the same unique ID as a ZPT which a ".jpg" extension. ie.

1000
1000.jpg
1001
1002
1003
1004.jpg
1004

I have an index_html object which will render any ZPT in this directory
and the matching image, if available.

If there is no matching image I want to display an "image unavailable",
but can't get this to work.

    There are currently no items available.

Regards,

Michael Fox               ^-^
Analyst/Programmer       <`-`> ___
Century Software          '  `'   '.
Tel +61 2 9460 1422       `.  ` '  .'.
Fax +61 2 9460 3098        ||.' '._/'.`.'
www.CenturySoftware.com.au ""    "