[Zope] RDFSummary issue

David Chandek-Stark dc at duke.edu
Tue Jul 20 15:46:08 EDT 2004

I'm having an odd problem with the RDFSummary product, although I'm not
sure that the problem is with the product itself.

It appears that either this product or a Python XML parsing function is
converting "&" into "&", instead of "&". Browsers don't
seem to mind, but Zope's TAL parser evidently doesn't recognize "&"
as an entity (not that it should), and so escapes the ampersand on
output. Since tal:attributes doesn't support a "structure"-like
operation, I had to write a custom script to produce links for my RSS feed.

Anyway, I'd like to know where this incorrect conversion is happening so
I can address it appropriately.

Thanks!
David

--