AW: AW: [Zope] Virtual Host Monster and DynDns

Holger Butschek h.butschek at butschek-consult.de
Wed Jul 21 04:53:56 EDT 2004

Hi Chuck,

I have configured my Apache2-script now as follows:

<VirtualHost butschekconsult.dyndns.org>DocumentRoot /srv/www/htdocs

ServerName butschekconsult.dyndns.org

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On

# the following needs to be writeable by Apache

## every other URL is fetched from Zope

RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://butschekconsult.dyndns.org:8080/butschek-consult.de/VirtualHostBase/http/www.butschek-consult.de:80/butschek-consult.de/VirtualHostRoot/$1 [P,L]

</IfModule>

</VirtualHost>

If I call the url: "http://butschekconsult.dyndns.org:8080/butschek-consult.de", the url should be rewritten, shouldn't it.

Cheers,
Holger

P.S. My mass-domain is called http://butschek-consult.de. My server at home is reachable with http://butschekconsult.dyndns.org. At my webspace "butschek-consult.de" I have put a meta-tag-forwarding to http://butschekconsult.dyndns.org:8080/butschek-consult.de. This should be rewritten to www.butschek-consult.de.