[Zope] Tal/Html Editor on Linux?

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Fri Jul 23 09:03:43 EDT 2004

I use both emacs and ActiveState's Komodo.  When in emacs I use James
Clark's nxml-mode (http://www.xmlhack.com/read.php?item=2061) to edit
all HTML/XML content.  It doesn't know about tal attrs and I haven't
bothered to teach it about them, so it complains a bit, but still works
fine.  Komodo doesn't know about tal attrs either, but also works.