[Zope] Zope 2.7.2 breaks Plone 2.0.3 login_form

Passin, Tom tpassin at mitretek.org
Fri Jul 23 17:13:15 EDT 2004

> From: Fred Drake [mailto:fdrake at gmail.com]

> > Anyway, as I said I have seen this problem myself, and it occurred
> > entirely within the browser (without any CDATA sections) - no server
>
> You got an exception from the Python HTMLParser module from a browser?
>  That's pretty interesting!

It's a custom browser ...  No, seriously, the code is all javascript,
running as a standalone app in a browser.  I got unexpected results
(not, of course, from a Python module!) in the output of
document.write(), which I was able to fix by breaking up the strings at
the "</".  At least, that's how I remember it now, four months later.

Cheers,

Tom P