[Zope] Webdav and mimetypes

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 12:39:52 EDT 2004

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:13:07 -0500, Kirk Strauser <kirk at daycos.com> wrote:
> No, they don't.  An example name is "resolveImageIds".  I didn't want to use
> extensions anywhere on the site because I didn't want to, say, replace a
> DTML method with a Python script and have to chose between renaming the
> object or updating 50 other objects throughout the site that access it.

Very reasonable; I certainly wasn't going to advocate changing them.

I'm not sure of the best way to deal with the MIME types issue,
though.  It would be nice for them to do the right thing, but it may
be that the right thing requires changing the implementations for
those types in some way.  I don't imagine it would take much if
everyone agreed what the right MIME types were.

  -Fred