[Zope] Re: Webdav and mimetypes

Garito garito at sistes.net
Tue Jul 27 22:20:30 EDT 2004

Hi all
In my opinion would be interesant to be a product like Virtual Host Monster
and these "special" products to add file extensions in webdav and FTP
Some days ago I try to understand the publish process in these services to
do the product but I can't understand it
I would like a product that could stablish the extension with my own
criteria, put or not if I like to use it...

I would like I can "assignate" these extensions to meta_types with a list or
something easy and you could use some redefinition to these extension by
putting other "FTP/WebDav extensions" products in the containers like
acl_users

I can't understand what problem could be these product...

I read in one year of zoping a lot of messages about these problem. Perhaps
you could satisfy the people that confide in zope

Thanks and sorry if these message incommode someone