[Zope] Zope 2.7 core file - leak?

William Stevens wstevens at keithley.com
Thu Jul 29 17:24:53 EDT 2004

Using Zope 2.7 under Plone 2.0.2 on Solaris

One of our developers noticed a problem with Zope leak ­ see below -  has
anyone else noticed this?
Is this patched with newest version Zope 2.7.2
--------
I noticed that since zope 2.7.x (which is different from 2.6 architecture).
It is always got crushed without notification.  For example, when I click a
folder, in the folder, if I click the head to sort the files by date. A
"core" file will be created in the zope server's bin directory and the zope
server is crushed.  Is this a bug in 2.7.x?  Do you know that is anyway that
I can read this "core" file (it is in binary format).
---------

Thanks
-Bill