[Zope] Production Advice

Jonathan Cyr cyrj at cyr.info
Fri Jul 2 13:33:28 EDT 2004

Greetings All,

After a long dev cycle, I'm putting a Zope web app into production
shortly... and need some advice.

What is a good daily backup strategy with Zope 2.71?

I'll be running ZEO, and only use three add-on products, Formulator,
VarImage and PIL.  My application consists of regular items in the ZODB,
two python Products, and a half-dozen ZClasses

Right now, I'm developing on a WinXP machine, and am considering SuSE
9.1 for my spec, any experiences, good or bad?... YAST2-installed or
manually?

All advice would be helpful as I weigh my options,

-Jon Cyr
cyrj at cyr.info