[Zope] TextIndexNG and Word doc

NKUNDABAGENZI Fabien fabien.nkundabagenzi at africamuseum.be
Wed Jun 2 08:08:40 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I just noticed a problem with TextIndexNG.

I'm running zope-2.6.2, with Plone 1.05 and TextIndexNG-2.05 on a RedHat
distribution. Wvware and pdftotext are installed as well. When I run the
server in Debug mode, there is no problem. All pdf and word documents
are indexed.
But once the server is ran normally (no debug mode), TextIndexNG works
fine with the pdf files, but don't index word documents. There are no
error messages and since the problem only occur when we aren't running
on debug, it's not easy to find out what's going on.
Thanks for any suggestions !

FN