[Zope] Re: Largefile support error

Eddie Parker eparker at khaz.homeip.net
Thu Jun 3 16:23:45 EDT 2004

Hello Josef!

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you:

Uname -a reports:

Linux server 2.2.20-idepci #1 Sat Apr 20 12:45:19 EST 2002 i686 unknown

But I'm not sure how to delve the info on my glibc version, and type of
filesystem (sorry, it's been a while).. Can you give me any information
on how to find this out?

Thanks!

-e-