[Zope] RevisionManager

Arthur Chan Chi Chuen arthur at soqhome.com
Thu Jun 3 21:13:35 EDT 2004

CVSROOT is the CVS program's root directory.
It need not be within Zope (and usually it's outside zope)

Try this:
server: cvs.sourceforge.net
root /cvsroot/collective
project: CMFForum
mode pserver
login: anonymous

you can't check in/out using this account but probably can import everything
except those with invalid id like "__init__.py"

Arthur

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 14:01:25 -0500 , Boswell, Richard wrote
> Has anyone gotten RevisionManager to work with Zope-2.6.4? I am attempting
> to setup RevisionManager and CVS, but I am receiving an error
> message when I attempt the initial import of documents. It gives me a
>
> cvs [import aborted]: /var/RevisionManager/CVSROOT: No such file or
> directory
>
> error message when I attempt the initial import. I have setup
> CVSROOT to point at /var/RevisionManager and there is a CVSROOT
> directory.
>
> Richard Boswell
> Network Security Engineer
> Symbion Healthcare