[Zope] Handling object changes

Santi Camps santi at zetadb.com
Fri Jun 4 12:19:58 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm looking for some method to handle changes on my objects.   I'm
interested in persistence changes.   I know I should be able to handle
some changes writting a __setattr__ method, but I'm also interested into
handle changes even if they are done in a list attribute, or in a
dictionary attribute.   That's it, I would be able to handle any changed
market in the "self._p_changed = 1" way, but I'm not able to find the
piece of code doing this work.

Anybody knows if it is possible ?   If not, anybody knows where is the
logic doing this work in Zope (Connection, Storage, Persistence, ...)  ?

Thanks in advance

Santi Camps