[Zope] Zope Book: WYSIWYG Tools for Page Templates?

yuppie y.2004_ at wcm-solutions.de
Wed Jun 9 15:53:58 EDT 2004

Hi!

The ZPT chapter of the Zope Book
<http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/ZPT.stx> names
Netscape Composer and Amaya as WYSIWYG tools for Page Templates.

Does anybody use them? Does it work?

AFAICT at least the current Mozilla Composer 1.7 / Nvu 0.20 and Amaya
8.5 in WYSIWYG mode remove TAL and METAL attributes.

I'm currently working on the 2.7 edition of that chapter. If nobody can
give me a hint how to use Composer or Amaya, I'll remove their names.

OpenOffice 1.1 also deletes unknown attributes. Are there any other open
source WYSIWYG tools that can be used for Page Templates? Or just
Dreamweaver and GoLive?

Cheers,
	Yuppie