RES: [Zope] Help needed in desiging the page.

Parimal parimalk at cdacindia.com
Wed Jun 16 00:31:58 EDT 2004

Dear Jose,

Thank you for your information.
Yes i am using page template. I have Index_html page which calls to
infoPython which create sql string and send it to infoSQL_method as

"return
container.ResultSql(Atte=finalString).dictionaries()

and it return me result of query. in the form of dictionary. Now i want
to do formating to the output which is in dictionary form in to let say
table format. how do i do that ..

Thanx in advance

parimal