[Zope] Redirecting Search Result

Michael A. Ruberto michael at dortronics.com
Thu Jun 17 12:59:27 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have a Zcatalog search very similar to the one in the Zope book. the page
with the search form is in the top frame of a 2 frame page. the code for it
was generated by the ZSearch Interface:

<form action="results.html" method="get">

Enter query parameters:<br><table>

               width=30 value=""></td></tr>
<input type="SUBMIT" name="SUBMIT" value="Submit Query">

I would like to have results.html display in the bottom frame instead of the
top frame where the search form is. after much looking for answers on
zope.org and elsewhere it appears there is not a shred of howto available to
help me here. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions - and no I cannot
put the search form in the bottom frame ;-)

THANKS!!!!

Michael A. Ruberto
DORTRONICS SYSTEMS INC.