[Zope] easy question ? How to jump back to a previous page..

Peter Bengtsson mail at peterbe.com
Thu Jun 17 06:29:24 EDT 2004

How about this::

  <dtml-if expr="AUTHENTICATED_USER.getUserName() == 'Anonymous User'">
    <dtml-call expr="RESPONSE.redirect('/login?came_from='+REQUEST.URL,
lock=1)">
  </dtml-if>

Then your login page will know where to redirect the user back after.

This works in principle but you might have to be careful with cached pages.

Peter Bengtsson, http://www.peterbe.com