[Zope] ZCTextIndex question

Small Business Services toolkit at magma.ca
Fri Jun 18 16:20:32 EDT 2004

I am trying to get to the contents of  '_docwords'  which is stored in
ZCTextIndex using an external method.

I have been trying to use the 'getEntryForObject' method of the ZCTextIndex
zclass, but have been unable to determine the proper python code (i'm a
python newbie) to gain access to this method in the proper context.

Ideally I would like to have a dtml method:

<dtml-in "Catalog({'id' : recid})">
  ZCTextIndex words= <dtml-var "getwords(data_record_id_)">
</dtml-in>

and an external method (getwords):

from Products.ZCTextIndex.ZCTextIndex import ZCTextIndex
def getwords(self, rid):
   return self.Catalog.ZCTextIndex.getEntryForObject(rid)

But this causes a zope runtime error (AttributeError: ZCTextIndex)

Any idea what I am doing wrong?  Is there a better way to get at the
'_docwords' list in ZCTextIndex?

Thanks,

Jonathan