[Zope] CMFPlone

Laura McCord Laura.McCord at doucet-austin.com
Tue Jun 22 17:23:19 EDT 2004

Hi,

 I am so desparate right now because I have been working with this issue
all day. I need to add one more textfield in the edit form
(image_edit_form). Then I need to display it along with the description
when the photo is selected.

This what I added in the edit form:
               tal:define="text request/text | here/Text">

                     <textarea cols="80"
                      rows="5"
                      tabindex=""
                      id="text"
                      name="text"
                      tal:content="text"
                      tal:attributes="value Text;
                                         tabindex tabindex/next;"

            Text
           </textarea>

Then in photoalbum_photo_view I added this under the description:

I am forgetting something because it is giving me an attribute error
regarding 'Text'

Any help to solve this would surely be appreciated.
Thanks,
 Laura