[Zope] Product for user registration?

David Siedband david at calteg.org
Tue Jun 22 20:02:06 EDT 2004

You can code a simple interface that calls a python script containing

context.acl_users.manage_users('Add', context.REQUEST)

You'll need to pass it name, password, and roles

You can then key on user name and store user prefs in the ZODB or a DB
of your choice.

--
David Siedband

Oceanic Sky New Media