[Zope] Excluded from Zope mailing lists

Patrick W. Fraley pf at comsulting.de
Thu Jun 24 06:45:45 EDT 2004

Lucky you.  I keep unsubscribing from the Zope Mailinglist, but it is
beeing ignored.  Can you give me your SPAM Filter Rules ;)

Just kidding, but seriously, I have so far unsubscribed myself a couple
of times, with no effect.  Could someone please do this for me?

Thanx in advance
Patrick

--

COMsulting Gerhard Faehling GmbH