[Zope] Question about possible Data.fs corruption

Ira Sher ira at angel.net
Fri Mar 5 18:02:00 EST 2004

Dieter,
This is the traceback I always get from adding this particular object
and then going to view the site homepage:
Traceback (innermost last):
   Module OFS.DTMLDocument, line 126, in __call__
   Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
   Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 602, in renderwb
   Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Let, line 75, in render
   Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 201, in eval
    - __traceback_info__: data_record_id_
   Module <string>, line 1, in <expression>
   Module Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog, line 562, in getobject
   Module OFS.Traversable, line 106, in unrestrictedTraverse
    - __traceback_info__: (['105586758764', 'Neela Vaswani', 'Authors'],
'')
IndexError: string index out of range

Based on feedback I've been getting here, I'm definitely not
concentrating on data corruption anymore...any ideas about where best
to place my attentions?
thanks for your thoughts,
ira