[Zope] CookieCrumbler problem after initial authentication

Ralph vd Houdt ralph at ezcompany.nl
Tue May 11 15:30:37 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I'm trying to setup a CookieCrumbler in a folder below a folder wich has
allready required authentication, the second folder has different access
rights and therefore requires the user to login again. When the user is
logged in allready by an initial CookieCrumbler or even by an initial Basic
HTTP Authentication the CookieCrumbler is ignored and Zope gives me Basic
HTTP Authentication and not the CookieCrumbler Form.

My Setup:
 -- Folder A (requires authentication)
    |-- Folder B (requires different authentication with CookieCrumbler)

When I go directly to Folder B without authenticating for Folder A the
CookieCrumbler pops up. But first authenticating Folder A and then going to
Folder B ignores the CookieCrumbler.

Does anyone know a solution?

Greetings Ralph