[Zope] general question

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Wed May 12 13:09:32 EDT 2004

On Wed, May 12, 2004 at 12:28:05PM +0000, Kain wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for different CMS. I search some information about Zope :
>
> How many developpers are there in the team ?

I don't think this can be answered...
Zope is developed by Zope Corporation and a worldwide community
of open-source developers.  Zope Corp. can be researched
at http://zope.com.  I don't think anybody knows the size
of the wider zope developer community but there are probably
thousands of us.

For example, the "Collective", a repository of Zope/CMF add-on
products, has 27 admins and 167 developers on sourceforge...
and that's a small portion of the zope community.

> How long does it take to code Zope ?

What do you mean?
Zope itself has been in development since about 1995.
Applications built on zope take anywhere from minutes to years.
You'll have to be more specific.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com