[Zope] Re: Mysterious data.fs increase

Danny Bloemendaal Danny.Bloemendaal at companion.nl
Thu May 13 03:19:06 EDT 2004

That's an interesting idea but hard to search for. I'll remember it for when
it happens again.
Point is that I exported all my content to an older version of the database
with the same products and skins installed. After the import, indexing goes
as expected without the bloat....

news:c7u6k1$ips$1 at sea.gmane.org...