[Zope] Mysterious data.fs increase

James Henderson james at logicalprogression.net
Thu May 13 06:59:10 EDT 2004

On Wednesday 12 May 2004 9:28 pm, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> I do not know what "analyse.py" is and who is his author.
> But, the information derived by it was *very* useful to
> get clues towards the problem cause.

"analyze.py" (with the American spelling) is one of the tools that come with
ZODB.  It's in utilities/ZODBTools if you download the Zope source, and it's
in the Tools directory of the standalone ZODB package.  It says it is "based
on a transaction analyzer by Matt Kromer."

--
James Henderson, Logical Progression Ltd.
http://www.logicalprogression.net/