[Zope] Re: scheduling python script to execute at certain time and day

Josef Albert Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 11:30:48 EDT 2004

Some time ago, Sean Upton adviced me not to use cron + wget. He found this a
bad solution and instead recommended to use to use Zeo + cron. I think that
this is better than the first approach, but the problem is that you have to
enable Zeo. In fact, I'm not using Zeo, so I haven't tried it. However, here
is the thread if you are interested:
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2003-March/132279.html

Regards,
Josef.