[Zope] apache redirect to zope problem

Jason LeMonier jlemonier at Retailpro.com
Tue May 18 19:53:13 EDT 2004

Hey Jan,

whenever I've seen mysterious style sheet problems,
it's because my <base href="http://partners.retailpro.com/" />
wasn't or isn't set correctly.

No guarantee ... well there is ... I just checked for you ...

In Mozilla:   <base href="http://www.hepnetcanada.ca:8080/hc/index_html" />
In IE:	  <base href="http://www.hepnetcanada.ca/hc/index_html" />
(who knows why ... but here's a way to fix it)

in /portal_skins/custom/main_template or header,
do whatever you need to do to force the proper base.

Jason LeMonier
Software Engineer
Retail Technologies International
Office   916.605.7262