[Zope] CSVTool, how to use?

Michael A. Ruberto michael at dortronics.com
Wed May 19 10:18:59 EDT 2004

I found a new product called CSVTool which exploits the CSV module for
Python.
http://zope.org/Members/mojix/CSVTool/0.1release

I installed the product but to make it run on my Zope (2.6.4rc2) I had to
download Win32 Python 2.1 binary: csv.pyd from:
http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/csv/download.html

I put this module here:

C:\Program Files\zope\bin\lib\win32

Zope started normally and the product was available so I made a test
instance along with its usage example script. however, when I went to the
Test tab for the script I got this error:

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: 'csv' module has no attribute 'QUOTE_MINIMAL'

what's the deal here?
is the python 2.1 version too different from the 2.3 version?
documentation is as skimpy as it could get, is there any other info on using
this product?

Michael A. Ruberto
DORTRONICS SYSTEMS INC.