[Zope] zope performance issues

Trevor Warren trevorwarren at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 22:49:43 EDT 2004

--- Dieter Maurer <dieter at handshake.de> wrote:
> >Per Second with RAMCacheManager on???.
>
> Of course, this depends on how costly your rendering
> is...
[snip]

 The content is just 3 DTML pages with static html
embedded in it. Nothing to fancy and no eye candy at
all.

 RamCacheManager objects i used to cache all
images/dtml scripts. The statistics show that ONLY
DTML scripts got cached and no images...why????.
Ofcourse i would use a rever proxy/apache to do that
caching but would appreciate some clarity on the same.

 There was abso no increase in performance with
RamCacheManager enabled for dtml scripts. I am leaving
for office in sometime and will re-setup the zope
config towards running last nite's test for 50 users
again with the following settings. Lemme know if you
desire some changes???.

> Users on the system : 50
> Iterations per user at any given time(Defines the no
of times the site)  is looped thro) : 1
> 10 Threade in Zope
> Main DB Cache as 20000
> No temp DB Cache
> Pool connections 15

 Any comments????.

Trevor

> --
> Dieter

=====
/~\    __      Scaling  FLOSS   in the     __   /~\
|  \) /   Enterprise : trevor.w at pvision.biz  \ (/ |
|_|_  \       Call Now:  9820349221          / _|_|