[Zope] zope performance issues

Trevor Warren trevorwarren at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 04:27:56 EDT 2004

--- Matt Hamilton <matth at netsight.co.uk> wrote:
> Trevor Warren wrote:
> could buy another
> server for a ZEO client for the same cost as a few
> days of developer
> time means it is just not worth it.
[snip]

 Okie dear zopie..:D.

  I am trying to get zope-zeo working with 2.7. All
docs i seem to lay my hand on are outdated since zeo
is now part of the same tarball.

 Am glad to RTFM...please send me some links matt. My
next tests are on zope-zeo. Need to see how much of
your "scalability" mumbo-jumbo works for me.

 Please revert back asap.

Trevor

> -Matt

=====
/~\    __      Scaling  FLOSS   in the     __   /~\
|  \) /   Enterprise : trevor.w at pvision.biz  \ (/ |
|_|_  \       Call Now:  9820349221          / _|_|