[Zope] audio order

Aaron aamehl at bezeqint.net
Fri May 21 02:04:03 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 03:02, Jerome R. Westrick wrote:
> Hi Aaron...
>
> I wouldn't place the songs in Zope...
> Instead I would use LocalFS to get access to them...

Would I use the zope db to keep track of the audio or a relational db?

My question Is generally more generic, what advantage does zope give me
over another solution.

The streaming issue is secondary for me as is at this time bandwidth.
I will have hundreds of recording that will need to be maintained,
searched, edited, listened to etc.

I am trying to see how zope will help me do this.

Aaron