[Zope] (no subject)

Sajan Varghese Sajan_Varghese at mindtree.com
Wed May 26 10:19:41 EDT 2004

> Hi,
>
>   I am using Plone 1.0.5 and Zope 2.7 on Windows 2000 and I am using the
> Product PloneExFile. After Upload one or 2 Files to Plone Site the Whole
> Zope hangs , if u restart then it starts working . I have reported to
> Ingeniweb , they told to check out the latest from cvs , I have even tried
> that still the Problem persists . Zope , doesnt give any error message
> neither responds . At the most is gives it these warnings in Event Log
>
> WARNING  ZAttachmentAttribute.py:114:Wed May 26 13:30:24 2004: 'Warning:
> ZAttachmentAttribute initialization without an id is deprecated!'
>
> ------
> 2004-05-26T13:30:55 PROBLEM(100) IngeniWeb
> WARNING  ZAttachmentAttribute.py:114:Wed May 26 13:30:55 2004: 'Warning:
> ZAttachmentAttribute initialization without an id is deprecated!'
>
> ------
> 2004-05-26T13:32:06 PROBLEM(100) IngeniWeb
> WARNING  ZAttachmentAttribute.py:114:Wed May 26 13:32:06 2004: 'Warning:
> ZAttachmentAttribute initialization without an id is deprecated!'
>

> How , Zope hangs for a Product , is there any way to debug this problem or
> find the actual error for the reason of Hang
>

> Regards
>
> Sajan

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Private Limited (MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return  e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.  Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.