[Zope] Help! Serious performance problem! (PTS? Zeo? SMP?)

Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Thu May 27 14:16:24 EDT 2004

Dieter,

It's OK, I figured it out ... It's odd, once the leak stopped,
the performance got worst.  But it was partially due to me.

I managed to make a variety of tweaks and changes that solved
the problem, and it's running faster than ever now!

While I've got your ear ... Is it possible to prefetch objects
in the threads' object cache?  So that instead of loading
objects on demand, I could force the loading at start-up?
I have some well know sets of objects that I'd like to have this
done to, helping the startup time ... And possibly also
allowing better indication of memeory usage.

(It's a high traffic website with agressive caching, it can be slow
after startup for a while, I'd like to see if that can improved).

Thanks AGAIN, I owe you :)

J.F.