[Zope] Zope Book?

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Mon Nov 1 07:35:44 EST 2004

On Sunday 31 October 2004 23:41, Shane Graber wrote:
> I'm slowly learning Zope and have read through the Zope Book 2.6
> that's available from zope.org.  I am also interested in purchasing an
> additional book to better understand using Zope.  Does anyone have any
> recommendations?  I've been using Zope for a couple months now
> (primarily for Plone).  I'm fairly low on the learning curve and would
> like to find a good overall book on the subject.  Does anyone have any
> recommendations?

I read the "Zope Bible" by Bernstein & Robertson. Although there is a lot of
DTML in this book, I think it's very useful, there are topics covered like
how to build a Zope product which are not covered in the Zope Book.

Best Regards,
Hermann

x1 at aon.at
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7