[Zope] [ANN] HTMLDocument 1.0 released

bruno modulix bruno at modulix.org
Wed Nov 3 07:00:09 EST 2004

Maik Jablonski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> for all people who are (mis;))-using the Zope Mangement Interface (ZMI)
> as small, but very powerful, flexible and rock-stable
> Content-Management-System, I've just released HTMLDocument 1.0 (which I
> use for several years now).
>
> HTMLDocument supports WYSIWYG-editing of HTML-content with Epoz
> (http://mjablonski.zope.de/Epoz) and renders its content (just the body
> of an edited or uploaded HTML-page) automagically with the famous
> combination of standard_html_header / standard_html_footer (DTML) or a
> single standard_html_template (ZPT). So all your content can be
> seperated from any template-logic and you'll setup an
> easy-to-use-and-very-flexible CMS-solution based on the ZMI within
> minutes. Create a template for your site, create a folder (for
> seperating your content from templates and other scripts), create some
> HTMLDocuments in this folder, click view and you're online...:)

Hi Maik

First thanks for Epoz and your other excellent products.

Now my question : what are the differences between HTMLDocument and
EpozDocument (http://zope.org/Members/gillou/EpozDocument), and where
you aware of the existence of the later ?

Bruno
--
Bruno Desthuilliers - Analyste-programmeur
bruno at modulix.org
www.modulix.com